Permanex Security provides its customers with a cost effective means of intruder prevention - Scaffold Alarms using the latest Electronic Security Systems. Sensors situated on the scaffold create a harmless volumetric beam detection zone, and any intruder entering this zone immediately
sets off a scaffold alarm alerting our central monitoring station, the porter, or your night-watchman.
False alarms are minimised as the scaffold alarm will not be triggered by heavy rain, hail, snow, falling leaves, birds or small animals crossing the beam.
Main Features of the Scaffold Alarm System:
• Protects buildings when scaffolding is erected.
• Sensors (movement and heat) create detection zone.
• System alerts day/night security, and/or central monitoring station.
• Central monitoring station alerts key holders and security patrol.
• All events are recorded, showing time, date and cause of scaffold alarm signal.
• Tamper alarm remains active when system is suspended during working hours.
• System automatically resets and rearms itself after activation.
• 24 hour call out by specialist engineers.
• The scaffold alarm system can be linked with our CCTV monitoring system to provide extended protection.